Getting To Know Palmer Group Employees – 20 Questions Style
by Katie Klohs
At Palmer Group, our employees are committed to your success every day. Our staff is the best in the business and we’d love for you to get to know them. Each month we will be highlighting a new face. Mr. Alex Kimball is the lucky one this month!
1) Your name? Alex Kimball
2) What is your title here at Palmer Group? Payroll Specialist
3) How long have you worked for Palmer Group? Almost 4 years.
4) What is your favorite thing about working for Palmer Group? There is always something to eat.
5) Three words that describe you? Hardworking, Sarcastic, Loyal
6) Pets? I have a 9 week old dachshund named Frankie “Lil’ Smoky” Kimball.
7) Favorite thing to do with Frankie ? Watching her attempt to run through the grass.
8) Favorite local hang out? Exile Brewery
9) Favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla
10) Favorite author? John Steinbeck
11) Favorite Place to Travel? Anywhere with warm weather and a beach.
12) If you could have lunch with anyone in the world living or dead, who would you want it to be? Alex Trebek
13) Favorite radio station? Sirius XM AltNation and 90’s on 9
14) Hawkeye / Cyclone / Panther / Bulldog? Panther!
15) What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? Doing anything outside.
16) Biggest pet peeve? Slow drivers.
17) Favorite Des Moines event? Des Moines Arts Festival, Wine/Beer Fest, 80/35
18) Favorite sport to play? Headhunters Softball Thursday nights at The Sands
19) Favorite Des Moines area restaurant? I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite, but Mullet’s breakfast is delicious. I recommend their breakfast burrito with a side of sour cream and green salsa.
20) Favorite candy bar? Mambas are where it’s at.
To learn more about Palmer Group, please contact our office at 515-225-7000 or log on to our website at www.thepalmergroup.com.