By: Katie Klohs
At Palmer Group, our employees are committed to your success every day. Our staff is the best in the business and we’d love for you to get to know them. Each month we will be highlighting a new face. Ms. Linda Stober is up!
1) Your name? Linda Stober
2) What is your title here at Palmer Group? Senior Administrative Assistant
3) How long have you worked for Palmer Group? Eleven years
4) What is your favorite thing about working for Palmer Group? The great people and my various responsibilities!
5) What would you consider your biggest achievement? Aside from my career at Palmer Group – having written a book of fiction (For those wanting an awesome read, Common Ground can be found on Amazon!)
6) Favorite author? John Grisham. He has a distinct talent for detail.
7) Favorite Place to Travel? England
8) What was the best thing about it? The people and their unending patience with travelers
9) Favorite food that you tried while you were there? Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting at the National Gallery Café in London
10) Vanilla or Chocolate? Vanilla
11) What is the question you get asked the most? “Why aren’t you married?”
12) What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? Writing and spending time with friends and family
13) Biggest pet peeve? People who ask “Why aren’t you married?”
14) Words of Wisdom to those looking for a new position? Keep a positive attitude and don’t lose heart. Your job is out there
15) Favorite Des Moines event? The Des Moines Arts Festival
16) Favorite sport to play? Tennis
17) Favorite Des Moines area restaurant? Exile Brewery
18) Favorite vacation spot? London
19) Favorite candy bar? Milky Way
20) Favorite teacher / grade in school and why? Ann Josten – freshman English. She taught that English is a wonderful language when spoken and written correctly.
To learn more about Palmer Group, please contact our office at 515-225-7000 or log on to our website at www.thepalmergroup.com.